Intermediate Grand Canyon Day Hike
Level 3: Moderate - These are for hikers that want to spend more time in the canyon, while covering more territory. Endurance and stamina needed, because most of the day is spent hiking. These hikes are on well maintained "Corridor Trials" that are the most traveled and populated trails....these are where the mules hike. Campgrounds have running water and maintained restroom facilities. Suitable for those with a bit of hiking experience, most teenagers, and for young athletes during cooler months; supportive hiking footwear is highly recommended.X
Our daily Grand Canyon Hike is available from Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, and Grand Canyon Village. This hike is moderate to difficult and where we hike depends on your hiking and physical ability. You are guaranteed a day on the trail. Our experienced Professional Guides, fantastic picnic lunch which is served on the trail, and comfortable vehicles makes for the best Grand Canyon Tour. We provide round trip transportation from your hotel and our guests have voted us number one on Trip Advisor!
Kids (15 and under)$185
Prices are all inclusive, lunch entrance fees and taxes included!
Call Toll-Free 1-800-940-0445
- Rated #1 on Tripadvisor
- Travel by ADOT certified safe touring vehicle.
- Tours are limited to 7 guests.
- Professional guide
- Hike and tour Grand Canyon
- Picnic style lunch provided by local restaurant featured on the Food Network's, Diners, Drive-In's & Dives
- Lunch is on the trail
- Bottled spring water and snacks served throughout the tour.
- Proud member of Leave No Trace. Tread lightly, as our footprints should go unseen as we walk upon the Planet Earth
If you would prefer a Private Day Tour, we offer private day tours to guests staying in Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Village, and Phoenix or Las Vegas. We also offer Private Day Hikes and Private Grand Canyon Backpacking trips. Please call to book your tour.