Flagstaff Deluxe Grand Canyon Tour
Our daily Grand Canyon Tour from Flagstaff is available exclusively from Flagstaff, Arizona; this allows for a loop of the Grand Canyon entering through the South Rim and exiting through the East Rim of the national park. Our Daily Tour Route from Flagstaff does not waste time backtracking through Williams or Tusayan, so you will spend more time at the canyon rather then in the vehicle. Our experienced, Professional Guides , fantastic picnic lunch and comfortable vehicles makes for the best Grand Canyon Tour from Flagstaff. We provide round trip transportation from your hotel of choice within Flagstaff, Arizona. Our guests have voted us number one on Trip Advisor!
Kids (15 and under) $90
Toddlers (3 and under) $55
Prices are all inclusive, entrance fees and taxes included!
Call Toll-Free 1-800-940-0445
Book your tour now by clicking here.
- Rated #1 on Tripadvisor
- Travel by ADOT certified safe touring vehicle.
- Tours are limited to 10 guests.
- Professional guide
- High powered spotting scope available for viewing wild life, ancient cliff dwellings of native tribes, and the Colorado River.
- Picnic style lunch provided by local restaurant featured on the Food Network's, Diners, Drive-In's & Dives
- Actual silver, ceramic plates & linen used for lunches
- Bottled spring water and snacks served throughout the tour.
- Proud member of Leave No Trace. Tread lightly, as our footprints should go unseen as we walk upon the Planet Earth
If you would prefer a Private Day Tour, we offer private day tours to guests staying in Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Village, and Phoenix or Las Vegas. We also offer Private Day Hikes and Private Grand Canyon Backpacking trips. Please call to book your tour.