Daily Grand Canyon Sightseeing Tour from Williams
Our Daily Grand Canyon Sightseeing Tour provides individualized round trip transportation from your hotel of choice in Williams. Our tour is the only Grand Canyon tour that provides a "Loop" of the Grand Canyon (click here for tour route details). Once inside the park, we will cart you away to the best parts of the South Rim with one of our top rated professional guides and enjoying a picnic style lunch by one of Food Networks featured Flagstaff restaurants. Upon exiting the park you will then enjoy a short stop on the Navajo Indian Reservation.
Kids (15 and under)$100
Toddlers (3 and under) $55
Prices are all inclusive, entrance fees and taxes included!
*During our winter season (November 1 to March 15) lunch is not included, it is typically too cold for a picnic. During that time of year we bring our guests to the historic El Tovar for lunch (located on the rim of Grand Canyon) and they are responsible for their own restaurant bill. In return we take $20 off the cost of the tour for adults and children; the infant price stays the same.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-940-0445
Book your tour now by clicking here.
- Rated #1 on Tripadvisor
- Travel by ADOT certified safe touring vehicle
- Tours are limited to 10 guests.
- Your are guaranteed to have a highly trained guide from our web page leading your tour.
- Picnic style lunch to be enjoyed within the park.
- High powered spotting scope available for viewing wild life, ancient cliff dwellings of native tribes, and the Colorado River.
- Bottled spring water and snacks served throughout the tour.
- You will be returned to your hotel in time for dinner
- All-Star Grand Canyon Tours is a proud member of Leave No Trace. Tread lightly, as our footprints should go unseen as we walk upon the Planet Earth.
If you would prefer a Private Day Tour, we offer private day tours to guests staying in Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Village, and Phoenix or Las Vegas. We also offer Private Day Hikes and Private Grand Canyon Backpacking trips. Please call to book your Private Excursion.