Schedule for Daily Grand Canyon Hiking Tours
Our daily Grand Canyon hikes pick up from Flagstaff properties at 7:45-8:00am, from Williams properties at 8:30-8:45am, from Tusayan properties at 9:30-9:45am and from within the Grand Canyon National Park properties at 9:45-10:00am. You're guaranteed 5 hours inside the park to enjoy an exciting and venturesome day within the national park. Return times vary depending on the hike you've chosen so give us a call for more details.
We offer 3 different daily Group Hikes
- Beginner Hike with a Day tour- This hike is for people that want the experience of hiking in the Grand Canyon but don't want to spend the entire day on the trail. Most beginner day hikes last a little more than an hour, and the rest of the day is spent touring different viewpoints at the Grand Canyon.
- Day on the trailThis is a full day hike, but not a marathon. We taylor this hike to the group, and spend the day on the trail.
- Advanced Day HikeThis hike is for fit people that want to push there limits, while hiking and exploring Grand Canyon
- Needed gear such as backpacks, trekking poles and crampons are provided
- Travel by ADOT certified safe touring vehicle.
- Tours are limited to 7 guests.
- Professional knowledgeable Grand Canyon Guide with Wilderness First Responder training and supplies.
- Lunch is on the trail and is provided by local restaurant featured on the Food Network's, Diners, Drive-In's & Dives.
- Energy sustaining snacks and drinks are available throughout your hike.
- Proud member of Leave No Trace. Tread lightly, as our footprints should go unseen as we walk upon the Planet Earth.
- Rated #1 on Trip Advisor
All the details are covered
If you would prefer a Private Day Tour, we offer private day tours to guests staying in Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Village, and Phoenix or Las Vegas. We also offer Private Day Hikes and Private Grand Canyon Backpacking trips. Please call to book your tour.