Custom safaris are designed with your adventure in mind. While you may not see an elephant, lion or gazelle, you may very well see an elk, a bear or a big horn sheep with their grand curved horns. Can you imagine staying in the middle of the Grand Canyon in our luxury base camp with huge tents, queen sized beds, 1000 count Egyptian cotton sheets and a personal chef? We make this a reality.
Our Custom Safaris Include:
- Your professional guide is with you from the time of pick up to the last day
- Your guide will meet you at the airport with sign in hand or where ever you would like to be picked up
- We will logistically plan your adventure in a cohesive and professional manner that makes each day a unique and memorable experience.
- If you are looking for a relaxing sight seeing tour or an intense adventure travel experience, we will design an excursion that fits your needs.
- We will cater to your lodging needs. Want that luxury VIP resort or do you wish to experience the rugged outdoors? We will accommodate any standard of lodging.
- We can ensure that all dietary needs are met
- We can accommodate any group size from an individual, a couple, a small or large family, a group of friends to a large corporate event.
- We keep drive time short and sweet (typically 2 hours)
- During the drive time, we ensure the drives are beautiful and entertaining
- If you wish to incorporate aircraft, we can keep your travel time down to less than an hour and a half for any point to point destination.
- We will ensure you are outfitted properly for the activity you are participating in
AREA OF OPERATION
View All-Star Grand Canyon Tours Area of Operation in an interactive map
Customers are counseled on their time availability and the type of experiences they are looking for, please see our itinerary planning service for more details. The way our safari's are run, is by combining different events and activities that complement each other nicely. See our activities page for a list of what is available.
For your protection we highly recommend that you consider purchasing at least a basic travel insurance package. Due to the unpredictable nature of adventure travel and the unforeseen circumstances that can occur, this would be a wise course to consider for your medical and financial well being as well as peace of mind while away from home. We recommend InsureMyTrip.com.