What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out our contact form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously if you never fill out a form.
Information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
2. To process payment transactions:
- After a payment is processed the only information we keep on our own server is your name, e-mail address, and phone number. This will only be used to directly contact you about your booked tour with us. We generally do not send out emails to our customers once their tour is complete. Only once in the history of our company have we sent a mass e-mail to our customers. It was to inform them of an important chance to comment on an environmental policy at the Grand Canyon. We reserve the right to do that again, if necessary. Your comments may have been the ones that helped protect the Park for future generations.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted directly to our payment processor via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. That information is confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers or accessible to our employees, agents, etc.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at termsandconditions.pdf
All-Star Grand Canyon Tours, Inc.
2420 N. 3rd St., Suite D
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Toll Free in North America: 800-940-0445
Intntl/ Local: 928-814-8887