Williams Grand Canyon Day Tour
Level 1: Beginner - Good for beginners, first timers, teenagers and most children. Hikes are on well maintained "Corridor Trails" which are most traveled and highly populated. Mule trains also frequent these trails. Campground amenities consist of running water and maintained restroom facilities. Hikers carry backpacks 20 to 30lbs for trips, however, Sherpas are available for additional cost. Duration of hikes are usually five hours or less throughout the length of a day, as the better portion of the day is dedicated to relaxing and enjoying the amazing surroundings of the Grand Canyon. Although the beginner hike is the the least strenuous hike, hiking Grand Canyon requires good physical heath, as well as a healthy respect for heights.X
Daily Grand Canyon Tour from Williams
Our Daily Grand Canyon Tour is the best Daily Tour Route from Williams, Arizona. This as well our our top notch guides makes this tour an unforgettable experience. Why fight the crowds? Thousand of vehicles enter Grand Canyon National Park. Many spend too much time trying to figure out where to park and what sights to see. The Professional and well seasoned All-Star Grand Canyon Tour guides are all too familiar with the most incredible places within the park to visit, and the best time to visit throughout the day. We provide individualized round trip transportation from your hotel of choice in Williams, AZ.
Kids (15 and under)$100
Toddlers (3 and under) $55
Prices are all inclusive, entrance fees and taxes included!
*During our winter season (November 1 to March 15) lunch is not included, it is typically too cold for a picnic. During that time of year we bring our guests to the historic El Tovar for lunch (located on the rim of Grand Canyon) and they are responsible for their own restaurant bill. In return we take $20 off the cost of the tour for adults and children; the infant price stays the same.
Call Toll-Free 1-800-940-0445
Book your tour now by clicking here.
- Rated #1 on Tripadvisor
- Travel by ADOT certified safe touring vehicle.
- Tours are limited to 10 guests.
- Your are guaranteed to have a highly trained guide from our web page leading your tour.
- Picnic style lunch to be enjoyed within the park.
- High powered spotting scope available for viewing wild life, ancient cliff dwellings of native tribes, and the Colorado River.
- Bottled spring water and snacks served throughout the tour.
- You will be returned to your hotel in Williams, AZ in time for dinner at one of the local Williams Restaurants.
- All-Star Grand Canyon Tours is a proud member of Leave No Trace. Tread lightly, as our footprints should go unseen as we walk upon the Planet Earth.
If you would prefer a Private Day Tour, we offer private day tours to guests staying in Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Village, and Phoenix or Las Vegas. We also offer Private Day Hikes and Private Grand Canyon Backpacking trips. Please call to book your tour.