Private Grand Canyon Day Tours
Explore Grand Canyon National Park in a manner consistent with its magnificence. Private Day Tours of Grand Canyon are available for individuals, small groups, family and friends, and large groups such as corporations or other groups that need a luxury event planner. All tours are private and customized to your group; meaning you will be touring with your guide/guides and no one else. Private Day Tours are also customized to fit your schedule, activity level and points of interest that are important to you.
Enjoy as much or a as little hiking as you desire, your private tour could be flying in a helicopter above Grand Canyon or relaxing in front of a memorable sunset at a secluded vantage point. All-Star Grand Canyon Tours private tour guides and tour planners have years of knowledge and experience with the flexibility and skills to expertly tailor your vacation.
Your tour can include the following:
- Pickup and drop-off available from Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, or Grand Canyon Village. For Sedona click here. For Phoenix click here. For Las Vegas click here.
- A customized day of guest chosen activities
- Door to door transportation in a safe ADOT certified leather-bound touring van or SUV.
- Friendly, professional, and knowledgable guides with Wilderness First Responder Certification as well as health department food handlers certification.
- Amazing sunset viewing.
- Trekking poles, day packs, and other necessary equipment provided for day hikes
- Customizable energy sustaining snack menu can include gourmet meats & cheeses, organic crisps, sweets, energy bars, seasonal organic fruits and more.
- Customizable non-alcoholic beverage cooler can include of still & sparkling water, energy drinks, sodas & organic ice teas with special requests welcome.
- Delicious Lunch can be a picnic prepared by a local organic caterer or a visit to the historic El Tovar restaurant for a full service meal.
- Our fully customizable picnic menu includes a selection of delicious sandwiches and salads such as an organic roasted turkey breast on artisan bread with creamy pesto aioli and olive tapenade accompanied by organic currant & broccoli salad.
- We use real silverware, ceramic plates, and linen for our picnic lunch to lighten our impact on the environment as well as make it a more pleasurable experience.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free lunch options available upon request.
We tailor your tour to your vision! As long as it is legal and allowable we will try to make it happen for you! Don't hesitate to let us know what you are thinking. Below are some suggestions:
- Rock Climbing
- ATV Tours
- Motor Touring
- Family Picinics
- Photo Touring
- Conventional Fishing
- Dirt Biking
- Meeting Local Artisans
- Helicopter / Airplane Tours
- Attending Native Ceremonies
- River Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Romantic Dinners
- Gallery Shopping
- Horse Back Riding
- Hay Rides
- House Boating
- Wake Boarding
- Wake Surfing
- Water Skiing
- Ropes Courses
- Team Building
- Conference Planning
Let's get started! Call Now (928) 814-8887
Not quite what you were looking for? Are you staying in Phoenix, Las Vegas, or Sedona? We also offer the following options:
- Day Hike with Rim Tour including transportation from Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, and Grand Canyon Village
- A full day on the trail including transportation from Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, and Grand Canyon Village
- Small group sightseeing tours from Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, & Grand Canyon Village
- VIP Tour from Phoenix
- VIP Tour from Vegas
- Private Tour from Sedona
- Grand Canyon Backpacking Tours
- Multi-day Private Tours
For your protection we recommend that you consider purchasing travel insurance; We recommend a travel insurance package such as: InsureMyTrip.com.