Daily Grand Canyon Hiking Tours
Our Daily Grand Canyon Hiking Tours are available from Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, and Grand Canyon Village. Our experienced and medically trained Professional Guides, fantastic lunch on the trail, and comfortable vehicles makes for the best Grand Canyon Hiking Tour. We provide round trip transportation from your hotel, all gear needed, and have over 1000 amazing TripAdvisor reviews.
We offer 3 different daily Group Hikes:
- Beginner Hike with a Day Tour - This hike is for people that want the experience of hiking in the Grand Canyon but don't want to spend the entire day on the trail. Most beginner day hikes last a little more than an hour and a half, and the rest of the day is spent touring different viewpoints along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Intermediate Day Hike - This is a full day hike, but not a marathon. We tailor this hike to the group, and spend the day on the trail. This hike is recommended for those with an adventurous nature and are in excellent physical condition.
- Advanced Day Hike - This hike is for extremely fit people that want to push their limits. You will explore the Grand Canyon on trails that are less traveled while enjoying breath-taking views and vistas. This hike is not for the feint of heart.
Book Now! Call (928) 814-8887
All the details are covered
- Over 1000 awesome TripAdvisor Reviews!
- Gear such as backpacks, trekking poles and crampons are provided.
- Travel safely in ADOT certified touring vehicles.
- Tours are limited to 7 guests.
- Professional and knowledgeable Grand Canyon Guide with Wilderness First Responder training and supplies.
- Lunch is on the trail and is provided by a local restaurant featured on the Food Network's, Diners, Drive-In's & Dives.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free lunch options are available.
- Water and energy sustaining snacks and drinks are available throughout your hike.
- Proud member of Leave No Trace. Tread lightly, as our footprints should go unseen as we walk upon the Planet Earth.
Please note that all potential participants should be in good (Beginner), excellent (Intermediate), or extremely fit (Advanced) physical condition and no one should have a debilitating fear of heights. All potential participants should bring a good, sturdy pair of broken-in walking/tennis shoes or broken-in hiking boots (recommended) with good knobby tread (no smooth spots).
If you would prefer a Private Day Tour, we offer private day tours to guests staying in Flagstaff, Sedona, Williams, Tusayan, Grand Canyon Village, and Phoenix or Las Vegas. We also offer Private Day Hikes and Private Grand Canyon Backpacking trips. Please call to book your tour.