Private Grand Canyon South Rim Day Tour from Las Vegas
While others struggle to get to the Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas, our guests travel as VIP's. Car travel from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim takes over 5 hours each way so we offer our guests the safe and comfortable option of a private round trip flight. Our private flights between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim take just over an hour, and views from the aircraft are amazing.
All-Star Grand Canyon Tours takes care of all the details for a V.I.P. Grand Canyon South Rim Tour from Las Vegas. You will be picked up by limousine at your hotel or resort in Las Vegas and brought directly to the airport where your pilot will be waiting for you curbside to escort you to the plane for a prompt take-off. This is a private one hour flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim. Our pilot will take the safest and most scenic route to Grand Canyon South Rim; typically you will fly over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam, the Grand Wash Cliffs, Grand Canyon West and the famous Skywalk (best experienced from our plane avoiding the crowds), and directly to the airport just outside of Grand Canyon South Rim.
Upon arrival, your personal Grand Canyon guide will meet you on the tarmac with a Luxury SUV. Your guide will be prepared to provide any type of luxury or adventure touring you are interested in. Whether you prefer sight seeing or day hiking or a combination of both, we will create the perfect day for you.
While touring with your personal guide we will either ensure reservations for lunch at one of the restaurants at Grand Canyon, or we will provide a picnic style lunch. We provide linen table clothes & napkins, ceramic plates & silver, not only in an effort to lighten our impact on the environment, but to make it a upscale experience.
All-Star Grand Canyon Tours is unique in that we cater to your wants and needs and provide only the freshest gourmet organic cuisine from local Flagstaff purveyors on our private tours and events. We have a deep understanding of dietary preferences whether it be Vegan, Vegetarian, or if you enjoy grilled chicken, seafood, or steaks. We will plan your Private Grand Canyon Tour accordingly.
All tours are private and customized to your group; meaning you will be touring with your guide/guides and no one else. Private Day Tours are also customized to fit your schedule, activity level and points of interest that are important to you. The Grand Canyon can be experienced in different ways; adventure travel vs. luxury travel or a combination of both.
Total cost for up to 7 guests start at $8,840.00 USD
Let's get started! Call Now (928) 814-8887
Your tour can include the following:
- Round-trip private air flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon.
- A full day of guest chosen activities, see below for suggestions
- Transportation in a safe ADOT certified vehicle of your choice.
- Friendly, professional, and knowledgable guides with Wilderness First Responder Certification as well as health department food handlers certification.
- Trekking poles, day packs, and other necessary equipment provided for day hikes
- Customizable energy sustaining snack menu can include gourmet meats & cheeses, organic crisps, sweets, energy bars, seasonal organic fruits and more.
- Customizable non-alcoholic beverage cooler can include of still & sparkling water, energy drinks, sodas & organic ice teas with special requests welcome.
- Delicious Lunch can be a picnic prepared by a local organic caterer or a visit to the historic El Tovar restaurant for a full service meal.
- Our fully customizable picnic menu includes a selection of delicious sandwiches and salads such as an organic roasted turkey breast on artisan bread with creamy pesto aioli and olive tapenade accompanied by organic currant & broccoli salad.
- We use real silverware, ceramic plates, and linen for our picnic lunch to lighten our impact on the environment as well as make it a more pleasurable experience.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-free lunch options available upon request.
We tailor your tour to your vision! As long as it is legal and allowable we will try to make it happen for you! Don't hesitate to let us know what you are thinking. Below are some suggestions:
- Rock Climbing
- ATV Tours
- Motor Touring
- Family Picinics
- Photo Touring
- Conventional Fishing
- Dirt Biking
- Meeting Local Artisans
- Helicopter / Airplane Tours
- Attending Native Ceremonies
- River Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Romantic Dinners
- Gallery Shopping
- Horse Back Riding
- Hay Rides
- House Boating
- Wake Boarding
- Wake Surfing
- Water Skiing
- Ropes Courses
- Team Building
- Conference Planning
- 8:15 am - Pickup Hotel via luxury SUV or Limo
- 8:35 am - Arrive airport, meet pilots, load aircraft
- 8:45 am - Depart Las Vegas via private air craft - the flight duration roughly one hour.
- 9:45 am - Land Grand Canyon Airport, Guide will be waiting with luxury SUV or Limo
- 9:55 am - Depart for National Park and begin touring
- 12:30 pm - Picnic lunch
- 1:30 pm - Resume tour
- 4:10 pm - Depart for Grand Canyon airport
- 4:25 pm - Arrive airport
- 4:35 pm - Depart for Phoenix in the same plane with the same pilot
- 5:35 pm - Arrive Las Vegas Airport
- 5:40 pm - Transportation back to Hotel in a luxury SUV or Limo
- 6:00 pm - Arrive Hotel
Let's get started! Call Now (928) 814-8887
Not quite what you were looking for?
All-Star Grand Canyon Tours will also provide Private Day Tours to other locations in the Four Corners Region. For those looking for a variety of activities we recommend a multi-day Southwestern excursion (including sleeping accommodations). This will enable you to experience all the Four Corners Region has to offer and allow you not spend too much time traveling. As always, All-Star Grand Canyon Tours executes each and every tour in a custom, private and eco-friendly manner. We are the only true "Private Luxury Tour Company" touring the Grand Canyon from Phoenix and Las Vegas.
For your protection we recommend that you consider purchasing travel insurance; We recommend a travel insurance package such as: InsureMyTrip.com.